We’ve been busy working behind the scenes to make our member services even better.
Key benefits for users
- It’s now even easier to manage your interests and how we contact you through My Account.
- You can bookmark briefings and articles to return to later.
- We’ve fully launched our Global Local service to highlight innovation and inspirational examples of local public services solving complex issues faced by communities like yours.
As we’ve launched some new features on our website, you may have to sign in again to get full access to member and reader benefits.
Sign up now for full benefits
Maybe you’ve been receiving some of our bulletins for a while, but haven’t yet signed in.
- Daily News arrives in member inboxes first thing in the morning with all the local government news you need.
- Round up emails highlight what’s been going on in the world of local government and how LGIU is supporting local government every day.
- Key support and information around important issues like local elections or climate change.
- Members-only policy briefings and summaries.
Signing up to our website makes sure you get access to a range of helpful content whether your organisation is a member or is not a member yet. Just click the sign up link in the purple bar at the top of every page.
Most of our recent work will stay in the background though. We’re making sure your data is even more secure and that we can use our membership information to improve our member services. We’re also laying the foundation to bring you features you’ve asked for like:
- a searchable Daily News archive,
- better way to make sure everyone in your council is getting the LGIU information they need
- and integrated event booking and skills tracking.
Let us know in the comments what you like and what new features you’d like us to bring in next.