This week we take a closer look at public health showcasing our latest bundle bringing together a range of learning about local public health. We also focus on the stresses and strains of dealing with an epidemic. Plus highlights from the LGiU Daily News service and more great content for LGiU Members and Followers.
Hosted by Jonathan Carr-West and Ingrid Koehler. Featuring interviews with Cllr Melanie Hampton of London Borough of Wandsworth and Cllr Paul Brant from Liverpool City Council, both cabinet members with responsibility for health and social care and with Laura Lock, Deputy Chief Executive of the Association of Electoral Administrators.
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/lgiu-fortnightly/id1348770998
- Search “LGiU Fortnightly” in your podcast app
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- LGiU Fortnightly listener survey
- Public Health Bundle for Members and Followers
- A step backward? Marmot 10 years on: blog post
- Welcome to the family LGiU Australia: why localism and globalism can and must go together – blog post
- CoCare: Monitoring the little things that make a big difference – blog post
and oops – Kudzu isn’t quite the vine that ate the South.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with stories you’d like to feature in the podcast.
LGiU Fortnightly is LGiU’s in-house podcast, bringing you the latest news from the world of local government. We update you on the key events from the past fortnight, as well as news from us and our members, so you’re always in the loop. We’re always looking for more ways to bring you the information you need in a way that works around your busy schedule – let us know what you think by tweeting us @LGiU.