Photo by Daria Nepriakhina 🇺🇦 on Unsplash
The course looked at:
- Project work in the context of organisational change
- The project planning framework – 4 phases and 9 Key parts
- Why do projects go wrong?
- The importance of goal clarification and an understanding of each of the key parts –
- Examples and suggested approaches
- Working in the project team – Building a balanced team
- Considerations in influencing and communicating with others
- Practical application – The 25 Key questions
- Personal and organizational project management actions arising from the session
Course materials and outline
Background: Understanding Practical Project Management
Checklist & reminders: Project planning
More online learning from LGIU
If this session was helpful, dive into all of our most-popular trainings for councillors and staff.
Did you know that we can tailor a training session just for your organisation? Check out our in-house training programme for the customisable courses we can bring your team.