It’s a new year, a new decade and a new government, but there’s still a lot of unfinished business from the last. We look over some of the big ideas LGiU has promoted over the last ten years and that we still think need addressing as well as highlighting some of our top content from 2019.
Also take our listener survey to let us know what you think about the show and the chance to win one of our highly coveted LGiU Fortnightly mugs.
Hosted by Jennifer Glover and Ingrid Koehler
- Listen on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lgiu-fortnightly/tracks
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/lgiu-fortnightly/id1348770998
- Search “LGiU Fortnightly” in your podcast app
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Most popular LGiU content from 2019
- Unfinished business: 10 ideas from the last decade to build on in the next 10 years
- LGiU Fortnightly listener survey
- Project: Dispatches From The Doorstep
- Contact Andrew Walker to get involved in the Placeshaping project
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with stories you’d like to feature in the podcast.
LGiU Fortnightly is LGiU’s in-house podcast, bringing you the latest news from the world of local government. We update you on the key events from the past fortnight, as well as news from us and our members, so you’re always in the loop. We’re always looking for more ways to bring you the information you need in a way that works around your busy schedule – let us know what you think by tweeting us @LGiU.