Scottish Natural Heritage Capacity Building Training – Planning related staff in Central Belt Local Authorities
The training is to develop the capacity & knowledge base of staff around the topic areas of :
– Protected Species , when surveys needed, relevant legislation
– Planning Applications , relevant issues when designated sites might be affected (including when to consult)
– HRA’s , Assessment of significant impact & appropriate mitigation of impacts
– Landscape assessment / character
– Biodiversity Duty
– Green Network Opportunities in Development Management
There will be time for Questions to the SNH staff present.
This is a morning event running from 09.30 to 13.15.
The event is intended for staff of Local Authorities within the Central Belt of Scotland, however if you are not within that category & wish to attend then please contact the organiser via the details below.