The success of Organisations and individuals is increasingly dependent on effective communication of information both internally and externally. Making an impact and conveying your message clearly builds confidence and can help to achieve results.
The workshop also reflects on how we are having to learn new skills to present on line both because of general changes in the way people are working and the impact of the pandemic.
For many people it doesn’t come naturally, is a challenging experience and the impact of nerves can cause problems.
This course is designed to equip presenters with a fundamental range of skills that will enable them to make presentations professionally and confidently in a number of settings. It focuses on aspects concerned both with content and process and gives practical tips to overcome any anxiety.
- Welcome and personal goals
- Understanding and controlling nerves and anxiety
- The preparation process and checklist
- Structuring your presentation
- Using visual support
- Presenting on line and the things to consider and adapt
- Identifying positive presenter behaviours
- Improving confidence and maximizing charismatic impact
- Developing the impact of your voice – With some practice