Delivered online using Zoom 10:00 – 13.00 (with break)
The extended period of lockdown and homeworking has inevitably impacted on people’s mental wellbeing and their relationship with work and often their colleagues. As we move into a new phase of blended working arrangements conflicts created by these factors and in some cases by the return to working in the office will need to be carefully and sensitively handled whilst maintaining the performance of the organisation.
This may mean increased cases coming to HR teams as well as the need to develop the skills of managers in enabling positive working environments to prevent issues arising and strategies and skill in resolving them when they do.
This workshop is intended to develop an understanding of how conflicts arise and develop and what practical steps can be taken to resolve them quickly and confidently.
- Welcome and personal goals
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Conflict as a team development positive if handled well
- How conflicts develop and come to resolution
- Creating a culture that supports conflict resolution
- Strategies for resolving conflict
- The relationship with managing conduct and capability
- Types of interventions and resources required
- Managers toolkit for creating a positive working environment both in the office and online.