‘Scotland Adapts: A Capability Framework for a Climate Ready Public Sector’, Adaptation Scotland’s new guidance for the public sector, will be launched on Tuesday 21 May.
This new resource has been developed in collaboration with a wide range of organisations to respond to the experience and needs of the public sector in Scotland.
A launch event for the new guidance will be held on Tuesday 21 May at the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI). This event is for those influencing adaptation work in organisations across Scotland including climate change and sustainability officers, business continuity, finance and infrastructure managers.
Preliminary Programme for the Day
- Welcome & Recognising 10 years of the Climate Change (Scotland) Act
- ‘Why Adaptation Matters’ Panel from Leaders across the Public Sector
- Introduction to the Adaptation Capability Framework
- Overview of Supporting Resources
- Insights from experience – case studies of adaptation in practice
- Introduction to upcoming Adaptation Scotland activities and training