Join the debate at our Conservative fringe event. Details are listed below. We will also be hosting our well established invitation only dinners, which will allow for a more intimate discussion of the future of Local Government in a post-Brexit era.
The event is free to attend and there is no need to book. The event will take place in the secure zone.
Title: Who governs? Bridging the gap between localism and parliamentary sovereignty
- Cllr Colin Noble- Leader of Suffolk County Council
- Cllr Sean Anstee- Leader of Trafford Council
- Cllr Baroness Jane Scott- Leader of Wiltshire Council
- Mark Boleat- Chairman of the Policy and Resources Committee, City of London
- Jonathan Carr-West- Chief Executive of the LGiU
Date: Sunday 2nd October
Time: 12:45- 14:00
Venue: Hyatt Regency Birmingham