Free, half-day workshop: Build a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) business case for your Council
Eliminating the re-keying of data has been proven to save Councils hundreds of thousands of pounds a year as well as improving data accuracy, service delivery and information management. However, our research has shown that 75% of the data being gathered in Public Sector eForms is still being manually re-keyed into systems.
This workshop will demonstrate how many Local Authorities just like yours could use a ‘robotic workforce’ to increase efficiency, improve data quality and make monetary savings, all in a drive towards the Digital Delivery agenda.
You will leave this workshop with:
– An understanding of what RPA is and the benefits it can provide
– A simple ROI calculation tool to apply to other processes
– ROI calculations for your Council’s processes
– An understanding of the practical application and possible pitfalls
– A library of real-life case studies illustrating tangible benefits in Local Government
– Connections to local government peers involved in similar efficiency and savings projects
Can’t make the seminar? Why not book a meeting with one of our Digital Strategy Specialists to see how RPA can help you!
Start Time: 9.45am
Finish Time: 1.30pm